FKG Dentaire SA
Founded in Switzerland in 1931, FKG Dentaire SA gained new momentum in 1994, the year Jean-Claude Rouiller took over the reins of the company. He propelled FKG to the forefront in the development, manufacturing and distribution of products destined for dentists, endodontists and laboratories. Flexible, quick to react and above all, innovative, FKG remains close to its markets and plays in the big leagues. Always able to anticipate and respond to the needs of end users, the company has built partnerships with the best universities in the world. In 2011 the son of Jean-Claude Rouiller, Thierry, succeeded to the head of the company.
As part of its belief in transferring knowledge on the optimal use of its ultrasophisticated tools, FKG offers not only demonstrations but also training for dentists, notably at the training centers in La Chaux-de-Fonds (opened in 2014), Oslo, Dubai (opened in 2013).
Through its network of distributors, which are carefully selected on the basis of their structure and compatibility with its own strategies, FKG makes its instruments available around the world.
Equipped with a clean room since 2013, FKG Dentaire is now developing a range of sterile products that will ensure even greater safety and ease of use. The company is certified according to international industry norms and regulations.