A rotating NiTi instrument with zero taper and the ideal complement to any Endo sequence. BT-Apisafe shapes the apex to the desired dimension while preserving the coronary third. With its BT-Tip, the BT-Apisafe is effective even at diameters smaller than its nominal diameter; for example, the ISO 30 instrument already works at a diameter of 0.15 mm.
- Start the procedure with a K-file ISO 15.
- Continue with one or several BT-Apisafe files at working length, until the desired size for the final preparation of the apex is reached.
- Complete the root canal preparation using the instruments presented in the "Canal shaping and cleaning" chapter.
- The size of the first shaping instrument should be smaller than that of the last BT-Apisafe used.
- Ø ISO 25, 30, 40 , 50, 60
- Taper: 0%
- Length: 25 mm
- Optimal speed: 800 rpm (minimum 600 rpm)
- Torque: 1 Ncm